COMPETENCE, TRAINING AND AWARENESS
It is the Organization’s policy that all personnel be assessed for the necessary competence to perform their work efficiently, in order to meet the requirements of the Principal. Where applicable , the Organization is to provided facilities for training of its personnel, in order to address deficiencies in skill requirements, quality awareness and attitudes, in order to achieve the necessary competence required in execution of their duties and responsibilities.
This is achieved by taking the following steps:
- Identification of the way in which tasks affect quality.
- Comparison of individual training needs against those required for satisfactory performance of the task.
- Planning and implementation of appropriate training.
- Planning and organization of quality awareness programs.
- Training and achievement records are maintained, so as to identify and rectify deficiencies.